Thursday, October 13, 2011

VIDEO: Highlights From Muay Thai Fight Night



I was down at the MMA Expo in Atlantic City a few weeks ago – you’ll feel like you were there too after you see all the video I have from the event – and during opening night, the event hosted a Muay Thai Fight Night. I had no idea what Muay Thai was. When I first heard, I thought it might have been the name of the Chinese Buffet at the Taj Mahal.

In any case, good ol’ DieHard was ringside for the action in what can be described as a form of kickboxing. Did I enjoy it? I’m sure I could have if the fighters didn’t suck, but on the flip side of that coin, if I can get a ringside seat to watch some real @$$-whoopin, you can count me in. Not to mention, the ring girls weren’t bad looking either…but I’ll save those thoughts for another blog.

For now, my fortune cookie says – “Enjoy The Muay Thai”.

Shot and Chopped by DieHard Wrestling

No comments:

Post a Comment